The Secret Life Soundtrack


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chapters, Interrupted...

Hello Guys and Dolls! Yea, I know, long time, no see, right? Things have been hectic. Kids, writing, work, the usual suspects invading and taking over my life...you know the phrase, please God, stop the merry-go-round, I'd like to get off? Well, I have had many of those moments over the past couple of months.

So after many days and nights of thinking, hemming, and hawing, I have decided to not post anymore existing and future chapters of The Secret Life of Darby Jones. I have come to terms with the fact that this is slowly shaping up to be my manuscript submission. This is my baby.

With that being said, instead of posting chapters of this fabulous story, I am now going to document the course of its life. From beginning to end. The perils and pitfalls. My strengths and weaknesses.

Hopefully, you will stay on, read about my current successes, failures, and frustrations throughout my travels towards publication.

Maybe (just maybe)...you will see my face on the back of this book...in the near (or not so near) future...

Smooches & Stars!!! XOXOXOXOX

~Christine J. aka Cozmedic

No comments:

Post a Comment